1. Every student on admission must obtain an Identity card from the Institute’s Office. The student must always carry the card with him/her and present it for inspection when demanded. No student will be allowed to attend classes/practical etc. without identity card.
2. Student must attend theory classes, practical and tutorials of the Institute Students must not absent themselves from any curricular and extra curricular activities without the prior permission of the principal. Such absence without leave may lead to loss of term.
3. To keep a term, a student has to complete, to the satisfaction of the Principal, the course of study prescribed for the class to which the student belongs.
4. Student must not attend any class other than their own without permission of the Principal.
5. Conduct of the students in their class as well as in the premises of the Institute shall be as such that it may not cause any disturbance to the fellow students or to other classes. The principal may expel a student whose conduct is not satisfactory and the fees will be forfeited.
6. Student must not loiter in the institute premises while the classes are in session.
7. Institute campus is a “NO SMOKING ZONE” A punitive fine of Rs. 1,000/- will be levied on defaulter. Consumption of alcohol or drugs is strictly prohibited and violators shall be liable for expulsion from the institute.
8. Students are not allowed to carry mobile phone in the campus. A fine of Rs. 1,000 /- will be charged to the defaulter and the instrument will be confiscated.
9. No student will be allowed to take part in active politics.
10. No student should communicate any information or write about matters concerning the institute administration to the press.
11. Students are expected to take proper care of the institute’s property and help in keeping the premises neat and tidy. Any damage done to property of the institute by disfiguring walls, writing graffiti, breaking or spoiling furniture, fixture and fittings etc., is a breach of discipline and liable to severe punishment and damage recovery.
12. Any property of the institute, damaged due to negligence by students will have to be replaced or cost paid by the,. This will be in addition to any other disciplinary action as may be considered appropriate by the academic council/ principal.
13. If for any other reason, the continuance of a student in the institute is in the opinion of the principal, detrimental to the best interest of the institute, the principal may ask such students to leave the institute without giving any reasons for his decision. The fees paid shall be forfeited.
14. Absence without proper application will be considered a breach of discipline. Leave without permission is also liable to be fined. No leave will be granted without prior application, except in case of illness or emergency.
15. No student can leave institute premises during the working hours without written permission from the faculty/ academic incharge and principal.
16. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
17. Matter no covered by the existing rules will rest at the absolute discretion of the academic council and principal.